- Week 9, T. arrives, the grand opening and final images of finished work.
- Week 8 -Studio repairs, time with Ban Mariann, David leaves, finishing up work,
- Week 7 continues…. Kahlil’s 21st, Naked Raku results, Mary and Tim’s last evenings
- Week 7, workshops happening at the ICS with Mariann Ban, and Tim Andrews
- Week 6, spring is coming.
- Week 5, paper clay, Annie’s Tribute
- Week 3/4 work continues
- Mary’s 1st weekend – the ‘Communist Work-Party’
- Fav buildings, weddings and pillow fights
- Visit by the Asuur Keraamika group from Tallin, Estonia
- Problems with ankles
- Week 2, getting settled, making a palette
- Ist week, March 2013
- Preamble to Departure – March 2013
- The Last Week
- Some of the people and events at the ICS
- Technologies learned at the ICS
- The Baby Metaphor – main bodies of work.
- The Salt firing
- Kilns, Kilns, and more kilns, and hot spots
Monthly Archives: March 2010
The library focuses on Eastern European, mainly Hungarian publications, re: ceramics, art and art history and some Soviet-era books, as well as ceramic magazines from all over……publications not to be found at home….trying to spend a bit of every evening … Continue reading
It was crowded, with brisk winds and bright light, and people were attentive to the ceremony taking place in the town square as groups stepped forward to place bouquets, and boughs of evergreens.
This is the back courtyard of the ICS, used to be a grain depot, and is now an historic area. This is the most bleak time of year, but I like it. Continue reading
In early March, Bettina Schori walked through the kitchen area of the International Ceramics Studio, in Kecskemet , Hungary where she and four other Danish artists had just arrived to set up, GLASSGOLDRUBBER&RECYCLING, their exhibition at the Museion Gallery that … Continue reading