To view Debra’s website showing her artwork, biography and publications, please link to www.debrasloan.com
- Week 9, T. arrives, the grand opening and final images of finished work.
- Week 8 -Studio repairs, time with Ban Mariann, David leaves, finishing up work,
- Week 7 continues…. Kahlil’s 21st, Naked Raku results, Mary and Tim’s last evenings
- Week 7, workshops happening at the ICS with Mariann Ban, and Tim Andrews
- Week 6, spring is coming.
- Week 5, paper clay, Annie’s Tribute
- Week 3/4 work continues
- Mary’s 1st weekend – the ‘Communist Work-Party’
- Fav buildings, weddings and pillow fights
- Visit by the Asuur Keraamika group from Tallin, Estonia
- Problems with ankles
- Week 2, getting settled, making a palette
- Ist week, March 2013
- Preamble to Departure – March 2013
- The Last Week
- Some of the people and events at the ICS
- Technologies learned at the ICS
- The Baby Metaphor – main bodies of work.
- The Salt firing
- Kilns, Kilns, and more kilns, and hot spots