It was crowded, with brisk winds and bright light, and people were attentive to the ceremony taking place in the town square as groups stepped forward to place bouquets, and boughs of evergreens.
- Week 9, T. arrives, the grand opening and final images of finished work.
- Week 8 -Studio repairs, time with Ban Mariann, David leaves, finishing up work,
- Week 7 continues…. Kahlil’s 21st, Naked Raku results, Mary and Tim’s last evenings
- Week 7, workshops happening at the ICS with Mariann Ban, and Tim Andrews
- Week 6, spring is coming.
- Week 5, paper clay, Annie’s Tribute
- Week 3/4 work continues
- Mary’s 1st weekend – the ‘Communist Work-Party’
- Fav buildings, weddings and pillow fights
- Visit by the Asuur Keraamika group from Tallin, Estonia
- Problems with ankles
- Week 2, getting settled, making a palette
- Ist week, March 2013
- Preamble to Departure – March 2013
- The Last Week
- Some of the people and events at the ICS
- Technologies learned at the ICS
- The Baby Metaphor – main bodies of work.
- The Salt firing
- Kilns, Kilns, and more kilns, and hot spots